Seven Plumbing and Heating is really proud to again be involved and show our support for ‘Gas Safety Week’. A few years ago our M.D. Lorenzo appeared on ITV breakfast television to discuss the importance of gas safety. You can tell it was before his kids came along as he looks relatively perky!
This week, in addition to having a large number of gas appliance services booked in around the Altrincham area, we will be taking to social media with the rest of the industry to show our support and generate awareness of the importance of gas safety.
Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas cookers, fires and boilers can put you at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks, fires and explosions. Just like you get your car MOT every year, you should have your home gas safety checked every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer like us. To find a gas safe registered engineer you simply need to search on the Gas Safe Register.